177 Tie Road Tiverton, ON N0G 2T0 CA
Williams Industrial Services Group - Canada Ltd.
The Senior Cost Analyst will provide support for report development and maintenance, information accumulation, performance monitoring, analysis, and problem solving as it relates to programming, e.g. development of data management tools and key performance indicators, project planning, schedule and resource analysis, and functional support.
- Assist management in monitoring performance related to program activities, budgets, projects and key performance indicators.
- Produce and maintain divisional performance measurement reports and recommend corrective actions to achieve program performance targets.
- Develop and maintain performance metrics and key performance indicators, i.e. predictive reporting, statistical reports, progress reports.
- Act as a highly technical resource to solve problems in the areas of data reporting, budget performance and database information (Workday/Maximo).
- Monitor Project financial performance through ongoing reporting and maintenance of internal spreadsheets to track budget, actuals and forecast.
- Analyze financial program performance; identify budget variances, significant risks and recommend corrective actions.
- Monthly analysis and submission of budget forecast.
- Support annual Business Planning process through historical financial trend analysis, risk management assessment, Project Management engagement and data input.
- Acquire benchmark information from internal and external sources to support performance improvement
- Contribute to project review meetings, as necessary, to monitor progress, identify problems, and initiate corrective actions.
- Recommend and implement improvement(s) to processes and tools where appropriate.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a Cost Analyst role on major EPC Projects
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, is a must
- Workday financial report knowledge in an asset
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must be self-motivated, self-directed, take initiative and be a team player
- Must have the ability to exercise tact, discretion and good judgment with confidential and sensitive information.
- Nuclear Security Clearance is required; Bruce Power or OPG.
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.
Williams Industrial Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation age, veteran’ s status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.