Office Administrator Assistant
New York Office: 22-60 46th Street Astoria, NY 11105 US
Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC.
Title: Office Administrator
Summary: Responsible for providing general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties.
- Answer telephones and direct the caller to the appropriate associate or their voice mail.
- Greet and direct visitors to the correct personnel.
- Schedule meetings by providing meeting space and catering, if needed.
- Receive, sort and forward incoming mail.
- Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assist in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- Facilitate conference calls; assist with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
- Experience with a multi-line telephone system
- Proficient knowledge in MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook and database applications
- Ability to apply organizational skills when given a project; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines
- Demonstrate a motivation to provide fast, accurate and complete customer service at all times to all employees and management
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive material
· Use resources effectively to generate solutions; take initiative when resolving problems
- Ability to answer multiple phone lines
- Ability to lift 30 pounds
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to type on a keyboard
Education: High School diploma or GED equivalency required; equivalent experience considered at the discretion of management
Experience: Minimum of one year of prior Receptionist experience required.
Minimum of two years prior administrative or clerical experience required.
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC and subsidiaries are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or role.