Quality Assurance Surveillance Lead
2831 River Road Waynesboro, GA 30830 US
Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC.
- Engineering, construction, and/or nuclear plant experience
- Nuclear Quality Control (QC) Level II or Level III experience required – Electrical & Mechanical preferred
- Operating nuclear plant experience a positive factor
- Project Management experience highly desirable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively convey important information, facts, and ideas
- Associate or Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences or other technical area is desired.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Skills in planning and performing quality surveillances and evaluations to applicable procedure requirements
- Demonstrated ability to Interface with senior management and clearly communicate issues
- Demonstrated strong teamwork skills
- Ability to safely traverse uneven surfaces, ascend/descend ladders, stairs, and scaffolding, and walk for prolonged distances.
Does this assignment have any physical requirements?
- Physical ability to lift and carry 25 pounds (records/box)
- Physical ability to climb ladders/scaffolds
- Physical ability to walk prolonged distances on uneven surfaces up to ¾ of a mile several times a day in varying weather conditions (GA summer heat/winter/rain)
Is this position supporting a Government Related Project? NO
Does this position require unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant? YES
Estimated Start Date: 03/22/2021
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC. are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.
Williams Industrial Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation age, veteran’ s status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.