Vogtle Units 3&4 Waynesboro, GA 30830
Williams Industrial Services, Group LLC
- Payroll Experience
- Well versed on a computer (tech savvy)
- Knows excel. (Everyone says they know excel, but I need someone who truly does). They must be able to generate and manipulate spreadsheets. They must also have an understanding of formulas. We have a lot of work done in excel so this is essential.
- Ability to multi-task
- Familiarization with Adobe Acrobat – add/remove pages
- Will be hired on a trial basis. 60 day trial period. Review after the 60 days and either extend trial period or bump them to an S1 benefitted employee
- Must be able to work 50+ hours a week
- No Per Diem Offered
- Job has the potential to last a few years (as long as we have a contract)
- Construction Site – Employee will have to be comfortable wearing PPE and buy their own composite/steel toe work boots
- They will also have to pass a background screening and go through FFD
Williams Industrial Services Group and its subsidiaries provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.