100 Crescent Drive Suite 1240 Tucker, GA 30084
Williams Industrial Services, Group
Summary: Responsible for assisting with the development, implementation, and administration of compensation programs that support business objectives. Ensure that programs are in compliance with wage and hour laws, minimum wage, FLSA, and state and federal compensation regulations, as well as corporate policies and procedures.
- Analyze positions to determine exempt/non-exempt status, compare internal and external positions, and determine competitive pay levels
- Administer compensation programs to ensure they are in compliance with wage and hour laws, minimum wage, FLSA, and other state and federal compensation regulations
- Provide company data through participation in assigned third party salary surveys
- Review, analyze, and compile survey information from a variety of sources for job analysis and evaluations
- Provide accurate job documentation and evaluations as needed
- Lead the design and administration of incentive plans
- Assist with Penta (HRIS) maintenance and perform miscellaneous projects as assigned
- Process employee requisitions to confirm job documentation and salary range assignment
- Assist with administration of annual merit process, incentive payments, etc. as needed
- May assist with Executive Compensation administration as needed
- Serve in the capacity of an HR Generalist as needed
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details.
- Ability to multi-task and handle varying tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines.
- Ability to interact with individuals at all organizational levels; conducts self in polite and professional manner.
- Demonstrates a motivation to provide fast, accurate and complete customer service at all times to all employees and management.
- Ability to apply organizational skills when given a project; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines.
- Uses resources effectively to generate solutions; takes initiative when resolving problems.
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to type on a keyboard and operate a PC.
- Ability to converse over a telephone.
- Ability to transport materials or equipment or lifting, moving, carrying objects up to 50 pounds on a limited basis
- Ability to work in office and perform in corporate environment.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Human Resources, Business, Finance, or other related area
- 2-5 years of Compensation experience
- 1-2 years of variable pay development preferred
- Experience in Energy industry preferred
- Ongoing education towards CCP preferred
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Williams Industrial Services Group, inc. are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.