100 Crescent Center Parkway, Suite 1240 Tucker, GA 30084
Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC
Summary: Responsible for entry and maintenance of all contracts, jobs, and change orders into Penta.
- Set up new jobs, cost codes and cost types and review for accuracy
- Provide monthly reporting of backlog
- Maintain all job setup forms, change order firms, customer PO’ s and contracts on the Network and in Penta
- Estimate entry
- Setup of automated billing
- Understanding of accounts receivable, and contract review
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook and database applications.
- Demonstrate a motivation to provide fast, accurate and complete customer service at all times to all employees and management
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive material
- Ability to apply organizational skills when given a project; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines
· Use resources effectively to generate solutions; take initiative when resolving problems
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to type on a keyboard
- Ability to converse over a telephone
- Ability to work in office and perform in corporate environment
Education: High School diploma or GED equivalency required; equivalent experience considered at discretion of management
Experience: One to three years AR or Contract Administration experience required
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC and subsidiaries are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel regardless of job title or routine job duties.