2831 River Road Waynesboro, GA 30830
Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC
Desired Qualifications: General Employee Training
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Meets SNC requirements to perform Cost Analyst duties for Capital Projects. The Cost Analyst will work under the supervision of a SNC Site Projects Controls Supervisor.
- Must be proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in the use of PowerPlan, Maximo, and other cost commitment systems at SNC is preferred
- Experience as a Cost Analyst w/detailed use of WBS and cost codes is a plus
- Experience with contract administration and computer-based job costing
- Knowledge of cost and scheduling techniques, methods and procedures
- Excellent analytical, mathematical and creative problem-solving skills
- Personal ownership and initiative
- Ability to facilitate and manage data inputs and changes across multiple organizations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, listening and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to communicate ideas in both a technical and user-friendly language
4. Is this position supporting a Government Related Project? No
5. Does this position require unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant? Yes
6. Estimated Start Date: 30 October 2019
7. Estimated Duration of Work Assignment (should not exceed 1 year): 12 months
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC and subsidiaries are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.