76 North Power Plant Loop Richland, WA 99354
Williams Industrial Services LLC
Summary: Perform estimating and electrical planning functions such as quantity take-off, cost estimating, strategic planning, scope control/definition, project planning, cost analysis, reporting, and productivity evaluation to support project success.
- Responsible for the preparation of work procedures, installation and test packages, and associated support documentation.
- Analyze project problems and recommend corrective actions.
- Monitors scope, scope changes, budgets and schedules to ensure project objectives are achieved.
- Monitor progress of engineering procurement, material delivery, execution, testing, turnover and commissioning.
- Ability to physically climb stairs, balance on scaffolding, access small, confined spaces and work in excessive heat and/or cold environments due to site visits.
- Ability to travel; ability to lift 50 pounds, or no greater than 25% of personal body weight in place.
- Proficient knowledge in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook MS PowerPoint, P3, Suretrack, MS Projects, Passport Portal J and scheduling applications such as Primavera is desired.
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Demonstrate a motivation to provide fast, accurate and complete customer service at all times to all employees and management
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Ability to apply organizational skills when given a project; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines
- Use resources effectively to generate solutions; take initiative when resolving problems
- Ability to physically climb stairs, balance on scaffolding, access small, confined spaces and work in excessive heat and/or cold environments due to site visits
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time, ability to type on a keyboard, ability to converse over a telephone
- Ability to work in office and perform in corporate environment
- Ability to lift 30 pounds
Education: Bachelor’ s degree in Engineering or equivalent education and experience considered at the discretion of management.
Experience: Ten plus years of Electrical Planning experience required.
Minimum of three years of experience as an Electrical Work Order Planner at a nuclear site is required.
Experience with Asset Suites planning software and Entergy process and procedures is desired.
- Must be able to be badged at U.S. commercial nuclear power plants.
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC and subsidiaries are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel regardless of job title or routine job duties.