Employee Concerns Coordinator
2831 River Road Waynesboro, GA 30830
Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC.
- Typically, 2 years or more of investigation or other relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of employee concerns industry practices and policies and procedures (highly preferred).
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience interviewing employees/contractors, assessing issues and developing problem statements and generation investigation reports.
- Detailed oriented with strong organization and time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills on technical personnel subjects, including communication with senior management and/or regulatory bodies.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to express technical concepts in a way that established rapport and gains understanding, strong customer service orientation.
- Self-motivated individual who takes both initiative and accepts responsibility for actions (i. thinking and going beyond the current assigned tasks).
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Proficient with all MS office applications. Ability to develop and maintain spreadsheets and pivot tables (preferred).
- Knowledge of nuclear safety culture (highly preferred).
- Bilingual and able to read, write and speak Spanish proficiently (highly preferred).
Does this assignment have any physical requirements? There is prolonged walking at times and uneven surfaces when conducting field work.
Typically, a BS/BA degree. Work experience may substitute for education requirement (1½ years’ experience for every 1 year education).
Is this position supporting a Government Related Project? No
Does this position require unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant? Yes
Estimated Start Date: March 8, 2021
Estimated Duration of Work Assignment (should not exceed 1 year): 1 year
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC and subsidiaries are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.
Williams Industrial Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation age, veteran’ s status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.