2831 River Road Waynesboro, GA 30830
Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC.
Desired Qualifications: Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering from ABET accredited school
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Five (5) years of experience as an Engineer supporting Power utilities or Manufacturing facilities in areas such as design, construction or troubleshooting of motors, pumps, valves, or electrical equipment.
- This position will facilitate troubleshooting electrical components impacting initial testing activities.
- This position will also assist in the day-to-day activities of the Testing-Fix It Now (Rapid Response) team per the direction of the Testing Control Center (TCC).
- Ability to development and execute troubleshooting plans.
- Ability to work a NIGHT shift work schedule.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be well organized and capable of handling multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Must have strong communication and presentation skills.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills.
- Must have working knowledge of codes, standards and technical specifications
- Ability to work with construction and maintenance personnel to establish troubleshooting plans.
- Behavioral Attributes:
- Must be a change agent.
- Must possess desire to improve processes and performance
4. Does this assignment have any physical requirements? Assignment may involve climbing, prolonged walking/standing, periodic ladder climbing, and uneven walking surfaces traversing the construction site.
5. Is this position supporting a Government Related Project? No
6. Does this position require unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant? Yes
7. Estimated Start Date: 10/1/20
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Williams Industrial Services Group and subsidiaries are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.