Human Resource Coordinator
Tucker, GA 30084
Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC.
Summary: Responsible for providing administrative support for Canada human resources function as needed (e.g., correspondence generation, record keeping, file maintenance, etc.). Ensure programs are administered in accordance with federal and state regulations and procedures are followed. Serve as first line contact for Canada HR inquiries (hiring, changes, terminations, etc.) This role supports our Port Elgin, Ontario office.
- Assist department in carrying out various Human Resources programs and procedures for Canadian employees including staffing, workforce planning, recruitment, etc.
- Assist with Onboarding, maintain records and conduct new hire orientation.
- Create/Prepare various letters and documents such as employment confirmations, offer letters, terminations, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of practices in the areas of employee relations, recruitment, performance management, disability/leave management, compliance with Canadian labour laws and regulations.
- Support Canadian administration of employee benefits (Group Insurance), retirement savings plans, enrolments, changes and terminations
- Tracking and validating time off and issuing ROEs.
- Work with Williams Canada leadership on employee development & performance management
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Working knowledge of principles and practices of Human Resources.
- Effective communication skills, oral & written.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to consistently meet daily, weekly and monthly deadlines.
- Detail orientated and a fast learner.
- Must be able to adapt to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Working Knowledge of computer programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details.
- Ability to interact with individuals at all organizational levels; conduct self in polite and professional manner; actively listen to what others have to say and restate information to ensure understanding.
- Ability to multi-task and handle varying tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive material.
- Ability to apply organizational skills when given a project; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate a motivation to provide fast, accurate and complete customer service at all times to all employees and management.
- Use resources effectively to generate solutions; take initiative when resolving problems.
- Experience in Word, Excel, UltiPro, Kronos and/or other applicable database programs helpful.
Education: Bachelor’ s Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Management, Business Administration or related field; equivalent experience considered at the discretion of management.
Experience: Minimum 1-3 years of combined prior human resources experience is required.
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC. are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.
Williams Industrial Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation age, veteran’ s status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.