ITP Deputy Director
2831 River Road Waynesboro, GA 30830
Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC
Desired Qualifications: 5 years’ experience in nuclear power required; 10 years desired. Previous supervisory experience required. Previous management experience desired. Excellent oral and written communications skills required. Thorough understanding of nuclear plant processes and systems required. Experience in commissioning and startup of commercial nuclear power stations with AP1000 experience preferred. Senior Reactor Operator license or certification preferred. Individual must be able to be qualified as a Level III test engineer per NQA-1-1994.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Develops strategy and conveys a clear vision of the testing program. Makes principle centered, data-based practical decisions, that take critical factors into account. Manages financial performance. Holds others accountable for superior results and living the Southern Company Values (Safety First, Unquestionable Trust, Superior Performance, Total Commitment). Individual must have experience using Microsoft Office products (particularly Word, Excel, & PowerPoint). Interface with site organization to drive completion of testing support items.
4. Does this assignment have any physical requirements: Some bending, lifting, climbing, prolonged walking, crawling, will be required.
5. Is this position supporting a Government Related Project? No
6. Does this position require unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant? Yes
7. Estimated Start Date: Week of May 18th, 2020 (or sooner if possible)
8. Estimated Duration of Work Assignment (should not exceed 1 year): 1 year (possible extension)
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC and subsidiaries are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties