ITP Test Engineer
2831 River Road Waynesboro, GA 30830
Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC
Desired Qualifications: Experience in preparing, reviewing, field implementation, and closure of Nuclear power plant initial test program component and preoperational test procedures and test packages. Individuals must be able to be qualified as test engineers per NQA-1-1994. A minimum of 5 years’ experience in commissioning and troubleshooting HVAC systems (preferably Nuclear HVAC) is preferred.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience in the testing, design, specification, or installation of commercial building mechanical and control systems and other systems being commissioned.
- Experience working with project teams, project management, and conducting scoping meetings; good team-building skills; strong communication skills, especially documentation.
- Experience writing functional performance test plans and assembling a complete testing plan.
- Experience in design installation and/or troubleshooting of direct digital controls and energy management systems.
- Knowledge and familiarity with air and water testing and balancing.
- Able to support the following: read, electrical diagrams, process and instrumentation diagrams; understand equipment control software and instrument control loops; participate in cross functional teamwork; coordinate multiple work groups during testing and provide technical support.
4. Does this assignment have any physical requirements: Lifting, bending, climbing, crawling, prolonged walking, and working with uneven surfaces will be required.
5. Is this position supporting a Government Related Project? No
6. Does this position require unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant? Yes
7. Estimated Start Date: Week of May 11th, 2020 (or sooner if possible)
8. Estimated Duration of Work Assignment (should not exceed 1 year): 1 year (extension possible)
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC and subsidiaries are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.