Initial Energization Milestone Test Engineer
2831 River Road Waynesboro, GA 30830
Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC
Desired Qualifications: Individual must be a strategic thinker. Project management knowledge and experience preferred. Individuals are desired with backgrounds leading groups of test engineers in testing and troubleshooting electrical, and I&C (digital) systems and components.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Knowledge and experience with electrical installation and testing of nuclear or power plant components and/or systems. Knowledge of industry standards on grounding, cable separation, instrument installation. Ability to read and interpret regulatory and industry specifications and standards to ensure correct implementation and testing by the contractor per the design and quality requirements established by such regulatory and industry specifications and standards. Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams, piping isometrics, cabinet configuration drawings, and logic drawings. Interface with various organizations including maintenance, engineering, and the Constructor. Excellent written and oral communication skills, interpersonal and leadership skills. Individuals must have experience using Microsoft Office products (particularly Word, Excel, & PowerPoint) and Maximo.
4. Does this assignment have any physical requirements: Lifting, bending, climbing, crawling, prolonged walking, and working with uneven surfaces will be required.
5. Is this position supporting a Government Related Project? No
6. Does this position require unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant? Yes
7. Estimated Start Date: Week of April 6th, 2020 (or sooner if possible)
8. Estimated Duration of Work Assignment (should not exceed 1 year): 1 year (extension possible)
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Williams Industrial Services Group and subsidiaries are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.