Licensing Engineer, Sr.
2831 River Road Waynesboro, GA 30830
Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC.
Desired Qualifications: None
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Effective written and verbal communication skill required
- Competency with computer programs (i.e. Microsoft Office) required
- Nuclear licensing experience in NRC inspector interface and NRC inspection support desired
- Experience with nuclear industry codes and standards (i.e. ASME, IEEE) desired
- Previous AP1000 experience desired
- Nuclear licensing experience for preparing licensing document changes/NRC submittals desired
4. Does this assignment have any physical requirements? Prolonged walking and stairs
5. Is this position supporting a Government Related Project? No
6. Does this position require unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant? Yes
7. Estimated Start Date: 11/1/2020
8. Estimated Duration of Work Assignment (should not exceed 1 year): 6 months (may be extended)