2831 River Road Waynesboro, GA 30830
Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC.
Engineering Degree, 5+ years commercial nuclear experience
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Extensive knowledge and experience in Equipment Reliability, storage, and preservation is REQUIRED. Preferred; expertise in value-based maintenance strategies, demonstrated aptitude for process improvement, familiarity and experience with construction processes, cross-functional networking capabilities.
4. Does this assignment have any physical requirements: Must be able to climb ladders. Rocky/uneven surfaces exist. Field work could include significant walking to access.
5. Is this position supporting a Government Related Project? Yes
6. Does this position require unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant? Yes
7. Estimated Start Date: As soon as practical.
8. Estimated Duration of Work Assignment (should not exceed 1 year): 1 year
- Work setting is 70% office, 30% field work at a construction site. Will be exposed to the elements outside.
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Williams Industrial Services Group and subsidiaries are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.