177 Tie Road Tiverton, Ontario N0G 2T0
Williams Industrial Services Group, Canada
Williams Canada is recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to join our growing team. The successful candidate will be required to assist in many facets of the Payroll department. The role is best suited for an individual that is a team player along with a positive attitude and is quick to learn. The successful candidate would also enjoy working with people at different levels, and departments, and has an interest in growing within the organization.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Processing hourly and Salary payroll on a weekly basis/biweekly basis.
- Audit payroll processing reports for accuracy
- Balance all payroll transactions
- Creating and running of reports for Management and Accounting.
- Auditing time and doing manual adjustments
- Complete and file garnishments including Family Responsibilities and CRA
- Year end processes and T4 reconciliation
- Process manual chq payments when required
- Remittances to trade unions, WSIB and CRA
- Flexibility of hours (some OT (paid) where required
- Minimum 5 years payroll/finance experience
- Experience with a large fast paced hourly payroll (200+)
- Superior organizational and communication skills
- Proficient in MS office with a strong knowledge in Excel including VLOOKUP’ s and Pivot tables
- Strong mathematical skills
- Multi- tasking, ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail; ability to work with minimal supervision
- Able to handle confidential information in an ethical and professional manner.
- Knowledge of payroll legislation and employment standards
- Previous experience with Trade unions and remittances
- Team player
- Accounting designation is an asset
Williams is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; valuing and respecting diversity. We encourage applications from qualified members of the four designated groups.tactical day to day operations.