1 Holtec Blvd Camden, NJ 08104
Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC
The Procurement Specialist performs administrative functions associated with purchase order input, administration, and vendor invoice reconciliation including the following:
- Support the purchase requisition process.
- Support new vendor setups and vetting.
- Prepare, issue and track purchase orders and vouchers. Working with a given budget.
- Issue and manage bidder qualification submittals and approved supplier list.
- Follow and enforce procurement related policies and procedures.
- Assist with vendor invoice reconciliation and records maintenance.
- Effectively utilize company cornerstone software applications related to procurement.
- Perform additional assignments per Supervisor' s direction.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- High School diploma plus three (3) years of related experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education. Strong math skills.
- PC skills in word processing, data input and spreadsheets are required with strong proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills are required.
- Excellent team skills and interpersonal skills are required.
- Basic understanding of purchasing techniques, procedures and policies are required.
- Proven ability to work efficiently, effectively and proactively in a fast-paced deadline orientated environment.
- Successful candidates will demonstrate strong communication skills, particularly in written communication, as well as good organizational skills and sound judgement.
Reporting to the Director, Procurement, the Procurement Specialist will be an integral part of the Procurement team. The position is based at our head office in Camden, NJ.
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC and subsidiaries are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.