76 North Power Plant Loop Richland, WA 99354
Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC.
This position is responsible for coordinating all aspects of projects with minimal supervision. Acts as a specialist for Maintaining a knowledge base of new developments and technology. Conducts outreach activities to member utilities in support of Energy Northwest project initiatives. The candidate will interface on a regular basis with Project Managers and will attend management level meetings as necessary including regular interface with Management on behalf of the assigned department.
This position plans, schedules and coordinates large scale outage projects, leading project teams of varying sizes. Establishes priorities within projects and maintains a general knowledge of all aspects of the projects within responsibility scope.
The Project Coordinator shall oversee approximately 3-5 assigned IT related projects out of the capital projects planned to be conducted in FY21. Project Coordinator will be responsible for management of IS projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope.
The Project Coordinator shall be responsible for the following:
• Manage work in compliance and adhere to EN Project Management site-wide procedures and standards which include detailed expectations for managing, reporting, tracking, and closing projects.
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
• Measure and report project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Bachelor’ s degree from an accredited college or university and five (5) years of experience directly related to maintenance processes, human performance, and/or continuous improvement; OR an Associate’ s degree from an accredited college or university and seven (7) years of experience directly related to maintenance processes, human performance, and/or continuous improvement; OR a high school diploma or GED and ten (10) years of experience
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC and subsidiaries are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.