Project Procurement Specialist
7388 North, AL 95 Columbia, AL 36319
Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient in scheduling of EPC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction) projects
- Must have experience in negotiating contracts, writing PRs and CPRs.
- Experience with capital projects is a must.
- Experience at a nuclear plant is required. Farley preferred.
- Experience w/ GL account codes and segments required for documents
- Experience with contract administration and computer-based systems
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience in the use of MAXIMO, or other equivalent systems at SNC
- Ability to extract necessary data from cost proposals and translate them into purchase docs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills is a must
- Personal ownership and initiative
- Project walk downs into the plant may be periodically required
- Meetings Rooms/work areas may require climbing stairs
- Lifting of less than or equal to 25 pounds may be required
- Slight bending required
- Candidate must be able to traverse safely and independently on active construction sites, into construction trailers, etc.
Is this position supporting a Government Related Project? No
Does this position require unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant?
Estimated Start Date: 06/22/2020
Estimated Duration of Work Assignment (should not exceed 1 year): 12 months.
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC and subsidiaries are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.?