Project Risk Analyst
177 Tie Road Tiverton, ON N0G 2T0
Project Risk Analyst (Various Levels) – (Contract)
Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC
The Construction Risk Manager is responsible for assisting with overall management of comprehensive corporate risk management/insurance program with a concentration on risk identification, risk transfer and risk retention techniques. Coordinates closely with operations/project management, safety, human resources, legal and estimating while implementing risk management policies and procedures to protect project execution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead and provide technical support to the management of project risk through facilitation of regular risk reviews at the contract / project level
- Provide cost and schedule risk modelling
- Prepare detailed project risk reports as required for the reporting cycle
- Responsible for taking an active role in the continuous improvement of the risk management function
- Demonstrate technical risk management acumen – including the building and running of detailed quantitative cost and schedule risk models and the interpretation of analysis results
- Ensure that all program team members comply with the risk management plan, procedures, requirements of assigned scope of work
- Review plans and lead activities related to mitigation, planning, control, review and reporting
- Identify project risks, input data for assigned scope and assist in continuous improvement risk management process
- Work closely with program delivery teams and program control teams
- Perform day-to-day management of the Active Risk Manager (ARM) system
- Minimum of 5+ years of related experience
- Bachelor of Engineering, Analytical or Finance Degree acceptable / equivalent qualification
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and Risk Management qualification is considered an asset
- Excellent people skills and ability to communicate effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent MS Office skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience in using industry standard software packages and applications – Active Risk Manager (ARM), Primavera Risk Analysis (PRA), etc.
- Experience in Sword Active Risk highly considered
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected to move forward will be contacted. In order to ensure you are given full consideration for this position, please ensure your candidate application is completely filled out and up to date. The information in the candidate application will be used in the selection process to assess candidacy for this position.
Williams is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; valuing and respecting diversity. We encourage applications from qualified members of the four designated groups.