2831 River Road Waynesboro, GA 30830
Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC
- Previous ASME Package experience (such as N-5 Data review) or QC (Welding/Mechanical) certifications and experience.
- Familiarity with project planning and monitoring tools and techniques to optimize resource utilization.
- Education requirements:
- BS/BA Degree and a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in quality assurance and related fields and preferably hold a P.E. Registration or ASQ certification as a Quality Engineer.
- Or AS/AA Degree and a minimum of 8 years’ experience and preferably hold a P.E. Registration or ASQ Certification as Quality Engineer.
- Or Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in general quality assurance or equivalent engineering, manufacturing, constructions, and/or installation activities. At least five (5) years of this experience is required in quality assurance, including testing and/or inspection of equivalent manufacturing, construction, and/or installation activities. At least two (2) years of this experience should be associated with the nuclear field.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge and understanding of 10 CFR Part 50, Appendix B QA requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) Standard NQA-1
- Knowledge and understanding of ASME III Division 1 (i.e., Piping Systems, Containments, Components, Supports) and related ASME Documentation Work / Date Packages
Does this assignment have any physical requirements? Quality Engineer may be required to walk extended distances across the site on uneven surfaces. Quality Engineers will be required to lift and carry boxes/containers of documents weighing up to 25lbs for short distances.
Is this position supporting a Government Related Project? No
Does this position require unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant? Yes
Estimated Start Date: August 15th
Estimated Duration of Work Assignment (should not exceed 1 year): One (1) year
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC and subsidiaries are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.