Risk Management Program Manager
2831 River Road Waynesboro, GA 30830 US
Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities / Work Activities:
- Serve as the Change Control and Risk Management Program Manager for the SNC Project Controls department with specific expertise or experience in the following functional areas:
- Cost/Risk management,
- Change Control/Change Management
- Variance analysis, and
- Project financial reporting
- Manage a 2-3 person team to achieve the objectives of the Control/Risk Department and Project Controls organization.
- Change Control Duties: support the Vogtle project management leadership team by:
- Lead each Change Control Board (CCB) meeting, ensuring high quality review documents are available for each member. Position is key contact for CCB execution.
- Manage the control of project changes, including maintaining the Change Control Master Log and ensuring quality and completeness of submitted Change Control forms from various project organizations, including Bechtel, subcontractors, and SNC departments.
- Coordinate all deliverables and reports associated with the weekly Change Control Board meetings.
- Support internal / external audits and assessments related to Change Control.
- Coordinate project changes with other Project Controls departments, especially the Cost Management department, to ensure cost and schedule changes are properly incorporated into overall project reporting that drives business performance and risk-based decision making.
- Assure accuracy of Change Control reporting. Work to resolve project issues on a timely basis.
Risk Management Duties: Support the Vogtle project management leadership team by:
- Maintaining the working version of the Vogtle project risk register, developing/updating new or existing risk events by eliciting risk information from key project stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
- Support development of risk event mitigation strategies, including developing Risk Response Plans (RRPs).
- Developing the monthly functional discipline risk register review meeting agendas and meeting materials.
- Developing monthly Risk Management Working Group (RMWG) meeting presentation, meeting materials and reporting metrics.
- Assist with maintaining / updating the Risk Management Program procedure and desktop instructions (DTIs).
- Support internal / external audits and assessments related to Risk Management.
- Provide support in the areas of risk management and change control, as it relates to project uncertainty with department budgets, forecasts or cost estimates.
- Maintain an effective system of Cost Management reporting that drives business performance and risk-based decision making.
- Assure accuracy of Project Controls reporting. Work to resolve project issues on a timely basis.
As a successful candidate, you will bring the following to the Project Controls department: ?
Required Skill Set:
- Bachelor' s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Project Management, Construction Management or equivalent work/education experience
- 5-10 years of broadly based experience in cost management, change control, risk management
- Knowledge of internal control procedures, risk management principles and change management process
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, specific expertise with pivot tables
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint
Desired, but Not Required Skill Set:
- Experience in cost management, financial control, financial planning, business operations.
- Experience with large scale capital cost construction projects
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from PMI
- Risk Management Professional (RMP) certification from PMI