76 North Power Plant Loop Richland, WA 99354
Williams Industrial Services
Summary: Perform estimating, implementing work order and scheduling functions such as quantity take-off, cost estimating, strategic planning, scope control/definition, cost analysis, scheduling, reporting, and productivity evaluation to support project success in meeting cost and schedule goals
- The individual will create Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and cost accounts to track and report cost, schedule and budget data, prepare time impact analysis, standardize scheduling software configurations and project control graphics and reports interfacing with project team members as required.
- Coordinate, develop, track and report on resource loaded project schedules providing the project team and upper management with schedule performance critical path, earned value and variation analysis for full scope contract execution reflecting all phases of project execution through project close out.
- Develop project recovery schedules and perform risk analysis with project team members.
- Technical responsibility for all scheduling software operations; prepare scheduling logic with computer system.
- Accumulate, compile accurately and complete schedule data to assemble the project CPM schedule; responsible for timely schedule outputs (weekly/monthly and two week look ahead); prepare schedules for use in proposals, contracts, studies, etc.
- Analyze project problems and recommend corrective actions.
- Ability to physically climb stairs, balance on scaffolding, access small, confined spaces and work in excessive heat and/or cold environments due to site visits.
- Ability to travel; ability to lift 50 pounds, or no greater than 25% of personal body weight in place.
- Proficient knowledge in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook MS PowerPoint, Primavera 6, Suretrack, MS Projects, Passport and scheduling applications
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Demonstrate a motivation to provide fast, accurate and complete customer service at all times to all employees and management
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Ability to apply organizational skills when given a project; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines
- Use resources effectively to generate solutions; take initiative when resolving problems
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere to achieve goals.
- Ability to physically climb stairs, balance on scaffolding, access small, confined spaces and work in excessive heat and/or cold environments due to site visits
- Ability to travel
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to type on a keyboard
- Ability to converse over a telephone
- Ability to work in office and perform in corporate environment
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, or no greater than 25% of personal body weight in place.
Education: Bachelor’ s degree in Engineering or Finance required; equivalent experience considered at the discretion of management.
Experience: Five years of estimating and/or scheduling experience required; equivalent experience considered at the discretion of management.
- Must be able to be badged at U.S. commercial nuclear and non-nuclear power plants
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Global Power and subsidiaries are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel regardless of job title or routine job duties.