Test Engineer Electrical
2831 River Road Waynesboro, GA 30830
Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC
Desired Qualifications: Experience in preparing, reviewing, field implementation, and closure of Nuclear power plant initial test program component and preoperational test procedures and test packages. Individuals must be able to be qualified as a test engineer per NQA-1-1994.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Individuals are desired with backgrounds in testing, commissioning and troubleshooting Diesel Generators, electrical components, 6.9KV switchgear, 480VAC load centers, breakers, larger transformers and electrical distribution systems. Knowledge of instrumentation and distributed control systems is also desired. Individuals must be able to read and understand electrical prints and logic diagrams. Individuals should have experience using Microsoft Office products (particularly Word, Excel, & PowerPoint). Some bending, climbing, crawling, and lifting will be required. Shift work may be required.
4. Does this assignment have any physical requirements: Some bending, climbing, crawling, and lifting will be required. Shift work may be required.
5. Is this position supporting a Government Related Project?
6. Does this position require unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant? Yes
7. Estimated Start Date: Week of June 22, 2020 (or sooner if possible)
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC and subsidiaries are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.