Testing Control Center Maintenance Manager
2831 River Road Waynesboro, GA 30830
Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC
Desired Qualifications: This is a role similar to an Outage Control Center position at an operating nuclear facility. Skills to be successful include broad/extensive maintenance experience; effective decision making; coordinate multiple work groups, effectively communicate their priorities, and drive results; make concise reports to upper management in various settings. Maintenance representation in the TCC is required 24/7; this will be a rotating shift position requiring coverage during nights, weekends, and holidays.
4. Does this assignment have any physical requirements? Occasional field walkdowns will be required, necessitating climbing of ladders.
5. Is this position supporting a Government Related Project? Yes
6. Does this position require unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant? Yes
7. Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
8. Estimated Duration of Work Assignment (should not exceed 1 year): May 2021
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC and subsidiaries are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.