177 Tie Road Tiverton N0G 2T0 CA
Change Specialist Job Description:
You will have a good knowledge and understanding of the following elements of change:
- The Change Management Process
- Project Baselining and Rebaselining
- Scope / Cost / Schedule Management ( including Critical Path and Milestone Changes)
- Estimating requirements
- Contracts Management
- Associated Risk Responses and Risk EMV
You will be able to provide both the Change Management Lead and the Project Teams, analysis for
- Tracking of Scope and Budget changes to the project baselines
- Assessing of Phase Gate rebaselining, comparing all changes to the new Gate baseline
- Reviewing all Conditions for Change have been met
- Setting up meetings with the project teams where necessary to review the Program Change Request (PCR) and / or Project Change Tracking
- Ensuring all back-up documentation ties out with the PCR Form request.
You will be responsible for tracking and reporting:
- Alignment between Project Change Logs and EcoSys where both are ‘ Audit Ready’
- Process alignment with governance
- Setting up meetings, recording Minutes of Meetings, and tracking Actions Items
- Ensuring the dispositioned PCRs are handled appropriately in Content Server, communicated to the project teams, and logged in EcoSys.
- Prepare various reports as required
- Benchmarking and Metrics
You will work with the Change Management Lead to support
- Process improvement initiatives
- Streamlining of existing process for efficiency while meeting the standards….
- Monitoring of Change Management concerns, applying correct solutions, or reporting to Lead if issues need to be escalated
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected to move forward will be contacted. In order to ensure you are given full consideration for this position, please ensure your candidate application is completely filled out and up to date. The information in the candidate application will be used in the selection process to assess candidacy for this position.
Williams is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; valuing and respecting diversity. We encourage applications from qualified members of the four designated groups.