200 Ashford Center North, Suite 425 Atlanta, GA 30338 US
Human Resource Generalist
Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC.
Summary: Responsible to administering human resources policies and procedures. Collects and maintains HR data related to compensation, benefits, training, recruitment, etc. to help make recommendations for improvement. Processes paperwork for functional area according to established procedures. May prepare internal employee communications regarding compensation, benefits, or company policies.
- Collect all employee New Hire, Change, and Termination documents for staff employees
- Verify all documents for accuracy, signatures, and approvals
- Enter all employee related data in HRIS
- Maintain and save all staff employee documents and records in the HRIS and on the network
- Complete all required documentation, compliance requirements, and checklist steps for staff employees
- Learn and become proficient at benefit administration and compliance tasks to serve as backup for Benefit and Compliance Manger
- Follow all HR Policies, Procedures, and regulatory compliance requirements
- Participate in meetings and company gatherings, as required
- Communicate with and assist employees with HR relate needs
- Be able to work in a face pace environment
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Working knowledge of principles and practices of Human Resources.
- Effective communication skills, oral & written.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to consistently meet daily, weekly, and monthly deadlines.
- Detail orientated and a fast learner.
- Must be able to adapt to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details.
- Ability to interact with individuals at all organizational levels; conduct self in polite and professional manner; actively listen to what others have to say and restate information to ensure understanding.
- Ability to multi-task and handle varying tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive material.
- Ability to apply organizational skills when given a project; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate a motivation to provide fast, accurate and complete customer service at all times to all employees and management.
- Use resources effectively to generate solutions; take initiative when resolving problems.
- Experience in Word, Excel, UltiPro, and/or other applicable database programs helpful.
Education: Bachelor’ s Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Management, Business Administration, or related field; equivalent experience considered at the discretion of management.
Experience: Minimum 1-3 years of combined prior human resources experience is required.
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC. are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.