200 Ashford Center North, Suite 425 Atlanta, GA 30338 US
Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC.
- Assist staff with the installation, configuration and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment, and software.
- Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
- Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers and administrative systems.
- Works with procurement staff to purchase hardware and software.
- Assess functional needs to determine specifications for purchases.
- High School or equivalent
- 1-4 years’ experience supporting Windows desktop/laptop PCs.
- Experience troubleshooting hardware issues and replacing hardware on both desktop and laptop PCs.
- Experience installing software, patches, updates on Desktops, Laptops, and Servers.
- Experience troubleshooting basic network, software, printing problems.
- Customer Service Experience a must.
- Ability to interact with individuals at all organizational levels; conducts self in polite and professional manner.
- Demonstrates a motivation to provide fast, accurate and complete customer service at all times to all employees and management.
- Ability to apply organizational skills when given a project; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines.
- Uses resources effectively to generate solutions; takes initiative when resolving problems.
- Responsibilities sometimes require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advanced notice.
- Up to 10% travel required.
· PC Imaging
· General Technical Troubleshooting
· Windows 7 and above
Helpdesk ticket tracking
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC. are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.