ITACC Field Engineer
2831 River Road Waynesboro, GA 30830 US
Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A minimum of 5 years of combined experience in one or multiple of the following is required for nuclear power plant:
- Plant Initial Testing (Component/Pre-operational)
- Plant Modifications (Mechanical/Electrical/I&C)
- Nuclear Construction/Start-Up
- Nuclear Operations
- System Engineering
- Construction Engineering
- Work Management
- Project Management
- Preferred attributes include any of the following:
- Knowledge of NRC and Industry codes and standards for testing, modifications, or construction of a nuclear facility
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to prepare detailed technical reports using electronic media
- Proven ability to succeed while working on cross-functional project teams
- Ability to interface with the NRC
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with tight deadlines
- Ability to achieve issue resolution among diverse organizations
- 10 CFR 52 Licensing/ITAAC experience and/or familiarity with the AP1000 design
- Detailed knowledge of IEEE 384 requirements
4. Does this assignment have any physical requirements? Yes, climbing scaffolding and crawling in restricted spaces.
5. Is this position supporting a Government Related Project? No
6. Does this position require unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant? Yes, the construction area of Vogtle 3&4
7. Estimated Start Date: August 1, 2021
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.
Williams Industrial Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation age, veteran’ s status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.