Licensing Engineer, Sr.
2831 River Road Waynesboro, GA 30830 US
Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Effective written and verbal communication skills required
- Competency with computer programs/processes required
- Nuclear licensing experience for preparing licensing document changes / NRC submittals desired
- Nuclear licensing experience in NRC inspector interface and NRC inspection support desired
- Previous AP1000 experience desired
Does this assignment have any physical requirements? There are not physical requirements for the job outside of walking in and out of the site.
Is this position supporting a Government Related Project? No
Does this position require unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant? Yes
Estimated Start Date: 10/1/2021
Estimated Duration of Work Assignment (should not exceed 1 year): 6 months
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC. are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.