River Bend Street St. Francisville, LA 70775 US
Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC.
Summary: Perform all planning functions River Bend Nuclear procedures and policies. Participate in all schedule meetings as required and interface with Site Discipline Leads to get accurate durations to ensure as accurate schedule as possible. Additional responsibilities may be required to support project success.
- Responsible for the preparation of work schedules, and associated support documentation.
- Analyze project schedule problems and recommend corrective actions.
- Monitors scope, scope changes, to ensure project objectives are achieved.
- Proficient knowledge in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook MS PowerPoint, P6, and Maximo
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Demonstrate a motivation to provide fast, accurate and complete customer service at all times to all employees and management
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Ability to apply organizational skills when given a project; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines
- Use resources effectively to generate solutions; take initiative when resolving problems
- Ability to physically climb stairs, to sit for prolonged periods of time, ability to type on a keyboard, ability to converse over a telephone
- Ability to work in office and perform in corporate environment
- Ability to travel; ability to lift 50 pounds, or no greater than 25% of personal body weight in place.
Experience: Five plus, years of scheduling experience desired. Experience considered at the discretion of management. A minimum of three years of experience as a minimum
- Must be able to be badged at U.S. commercial nuclear power plants.